Saturday, November 27, 2010

This Girl Of Mine

My silly daughter was making faces for me the other day and I thought I would share them with you. Maybe they will make you laugh too.

She is a funny, bossy, little pistol! Her favorite word right now is NO! And even with that I am so lucky to be her mom.

I did a layout using pictures of her and thought that it went perfectly with these dorky pictures of her.

I started this layout in Washington at CKC and had fun finishing it up here after I decided which pictures I wanted to use.

I did some masking on it but you really can't see it in the picture, there are rubons and chipboard.

I inked and stickled most everything...lol

It was fun to work on this layout.

My family has been pretty lazy this holiday weekend. Mostly, just playing around, reading, scrapping and watching TV...

Next weekend I am going to Texas to our 15th annual Christmas Party/Family Reunion. My aunt and uncle on my dad's side of the family started hosting it 15 years ago when my husband and I lived in Texas and I have gone every year since and it just keeps getting bigger and bigger.

We outgrew my Aunt and Uncle's house and we now have it at a hotel that can hold us all. We all fly in and drive in from all over the USA. And we have a blast.

I am taking my 3 oldest kids this year. I have to fly there, so who gets to go, depends on how many free tickets my husband has earned! LOL

We always have a fun (funny) gift exchange. I can't think what it is called but it is the one where everyone brings a wrapped present and you draw numbers and pick one from the pile or steal it from someone else.

Anyway, it is usually really a ton of fun. Everyone tries to bring either "good" gifts that everyone fights for or really bad gifts that are hilarious (that we sometimes fight for too.)

I am working on a mini scrapbook of pictures from past Christmas parties that I am planning to take as "my present" this year.

I will share it with you after the party (if it turns out cute! lol)

Okay, enough for now.... Don't forget to join in on the Sketches4you blog hop which is going on now until Monday December 6th.

To win my Candy (RAK) you only need to comment on the post, follow me if you want and link back to me from your blog. You want to win my candy don't you?!?!! ha

You should go to the other DT members blogs too. I am pretty sure they are giving away blog candy too.... That is 11 chances to win candy! Go....do it now....














5 comments:

  1. Oh Stacy, she is adorable....my daughter is 8 now and also a firecracker....they never grow out of it!! Thank you so much for sharing these special photos with me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is gorgeous, and full of attitude! LOL!! Gotta love it.

    The layout is fabby, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures of you daughter, she is just too cute. Your party/reunion sounds like a lot of fun. Have a great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the goofy pictures, and I really love your layout! The brackets are fun and I just love the rest. I have over 500 blog posts to catch up on--I'm going to have to cut down on my reading list--but don't worry--I would not cut yours for anything... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a copy of this page of Gigi....please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete