Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, Monday







Good Morning (or afternoon or evening depending where you are...)








It's the start of a new week. And I have been in such a scrappy mood! I made 6 layouts this weekend!!! And a tag too. I kind of cheated because I had started a few of the already at CKC and really just finished them up. (but still...!)








I am saving some of them for when I have my surgery and will post some of them then.








But I do have something to post today!








I was inspired to scraplift a layout this weekend. I found it at Scrapbook Challenges yesterday and just loved it. I immediately printed out a picture and got started on it. I would like to give credit to the artist but can't find it again...I'm new to that site and apparently a bit challenged!! LOL If I find it I will edit this to give credit.








I am actually using this layout as the example for my Sketches4All Stash Challenge this week. My challenge is to doodle on your paper craft and have it be about (or for) you. It starts today and ends on Sunday January 16th. There is a RAK for the winner. There is a link on the side bar if you want to come join in.








I also made this tag for Michelle's tag challenge at S4U. The challenge was to use this sketch and to recycle something on your layout and make something from your scraps. I used some packaging from some Prima flowers to make the tag and everything else on it is from scraps. I made the lollipop flowers and the bird embellie. You have until January 20th to join in on her challenge.








Now for the big news...Sketches4all is having BLING ON 2011 and it starts today and lasts until January 20th!!!!








I will be posting my challenge for this event on Thursday, January 13th...so look for that to be happening.








There is already a pre-challenge posted. There will be challenges posted each day by the DT with Blingy Prizes for the winners so you should come join in if you like your bling!!








Did you do anything fun this weekend?? Or get any scrapping done?? Share!!

9 comments:

  1. Like you, I have been bitten by the creative bug again...good thing, I think the holidays sucked all of the creative out of me LOL Today, little man is sick :( Tummy bug. He is rarely this still, so I've taken advantage! I made 4 cards for my shop, a layout is complete, and another 2 or 3 in the works! Yay for mojo!

    Your layout is fabulous, I love it so much! That is a great picture of you! It's a bummer you have stated the rule "it has to be about/for you." I just did a page for Andraia's album that would have been perfect for the challenge! Oh well, plenty more pics to be scrapped LOL

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is fabby and that tag is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lay-out and love the tag! I seriously crafted for an entire day!! It was awesome! I made a huge mess, had a lot of fun, and entered a ton of challenges. But back to work early Monday was the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really rocked that tag!!
    Love it!!
    I finished your card challenge but I have to wait for the glitter to dry and will upload it on Tuesday night!!
    Love your LO!!
    Love all the doodling & journaling!!
    Have a wonderful week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have several pages that need to be finished; but I did manage to ignore all of them and start a new one last night. Your doodling looks good; a technique I keep forgetting to try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this doodled page! The tag is fabulous too!

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been busy! Love the tag and the LO! I'm working on mine and am not happy with it at all-my doodling is AWFUL! best of luck with your surgery...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so awesome that you got so many pages done :) Your layout about yourself totally rocks! Love the paper (glimmer misted?) and all your doodling! You are a very special person, especially to me :))

    ReplyDelete