Thursday, December 19, 2013

Joy and Cheer

Hi everyone,

How's it going?  I'm crazy like usual! ha  I wanted to share a card I made for Crafter's Companion using one of the awesome sentiments from the new Christmas Sentimentals - Mistletoe Kisses stamp set.


This card went together really fast.  I started with a prefolded 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" Ultra Smooth Premium White Card Stock.  I layered some red card stock with a bit of Graphic 45 paper on to the front of the base card.  Then I stamped out the sentiment using Memento Ink  in Lady Bug.  I cut this out and then matted it with some more red card stock.  Then I found the bells as a freebie from Crafter's Companion that I got from a magazine.  They were actually part of a decoupage set but I wanted to just use the bells so I adhered them to a piece of card stock to give more stability and then fussy cut them out.

I found two white flowers in my stash and cut one in half and then added them to the front of the card using double sided adhesive squares and a bit of Collall glue.  I tucked the bells under one of the flowers.

I LOVE how it turned out!  What do you think?  Would you like to get this card? ha

Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment