Wednesday, March 29, 2017

You and Me -Scrappy Friends Challenge

Hello there!

I must tell you that I am the WORST at getting layouts posted on my blog and then uploaded to the appropriate challenges in time! The absolute worst!  I have been having problems getting on my blog as I have mentioned before. It is a long drawn out story that you don't really want to hear believe me. I've been trying all day to get on here so I could post some layouts and I FINALLY got on! (yay me!) Anyway, the first layout I tried to post is (of course) too late.  BUT I'm excited to say that I think the Scrappy Friends challenge that I did is still OPEN!  

The sketch challenge is from Brenda at Grand Divas Creative Corner and the Bingo challenge is from Rochelle's blog, Through the Eyes of Rochelle Spears.  I completed the vertical B row - Border Punch, Green, Ink, Chipboard Shape and Twine on the bingo card.


I love how this turned out!  That photo is so sweet it's giving me a cavity! lol  I am having so much fun scrapping all these baby photos from my goddaughter!!  

Okay, I'm going to make this short and sweet so I can maybe get it added to the challenge in time!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

4 comments:

  1. Super sweet layout! :) Thanks for playing along with our challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet LO! Love that picture! I made a lo for the bingo and forgot to post! I'm right there with you on not entering challenges on time!

    ReplyDelete