Friday, August 31, 2018

August Scrap Our Stash - Blend-A-Sketch Challenge

Hello friends!

Here's a layout I made from the Scrap Our Stash August Blend-a-Sketch Challenge.  Of course I'm late posting it as usual but I still wanted to share.


I totally was inspired by the two sketches.  I turned one sketch and added the half circles from one and the layered papers from the other sketch.  And I added 2 arrows.  So fun!!

This cutie is my daughter from her freshman year when she was on the high school dance team.

I'm happy you could stop by today and look.  Check back tomorrow for my newest Scrappy Friends Challenge!!  I would love to have you join in!

Until next time...happy scrapping!

 Stacy

(I just noticed I still have time to enter the challenge!!  Woot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment