Sunday, January 6, 2019

January Sketches in Thyme Reveal

Hello Friends!

I'm back today to reveal my latest layout inspired by the current Sketches in Thyme sketch challenge.  

Here's the cool sketch by Jenessa Franco:


Here's what I came up with this month:


I have so many Christmas collections and Christmas photos I still want to scrap with that you will probably be seeing more holiday layouts around here.  So just be prepared! lol

These are photos of my goddaughter and her family seeing Santa at the kids school.

I still can't believe it is already 2019!  How's your January going so far??  Have you been scrapping?  

Go over to Sketches in Thyme and join in on the challenges there this month!

Thanks for stopping and looking today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment