Sunday, December 6, 2020

Another Layout To Share

Hi friends.

I have a second layout to share using the December 2020 Sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme.  I just love this sketch so much I had to use it again!  

Just to refresh your memory here is this months current sketch:

And here is my second take on it:


One of the best parts of scrapping is making the memories that we save on our pages.  My scrappy friends and I try to get together and make these memories as often as we can but during this global pandemic it has been challenging to say the least.  But we have managed to occasionally have social interaction, masked of course.  Here we are taking our photos in front of the Christmas tree.  I love my scrappy friends!!

Head over and play along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

Thanks for looking!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy




No comments:

Post a Comment