Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Scrap Our Stash February 2021 Remix Challenge Reveal

Hi Friends!

Are you ready to see my February 2021 Scrap Our Stash Remix Challenge layout reveal?

Here is the beautiful layout from Anj Weisbeck you are scraplifting this month:

Just make a new layout inspired by this one and use WORD patterned paper on it.

Here is my take on the challenge:


I had a ball making this layout.  It was so fun to scraplift Anj's beautiful page! Head over to Scrap Our Stash and play along this month.  I look forward to seeing your take.

Thanks for looking!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy





1 comment:

  1. What a fun take on the scraplift challenge. I love the colourful mix of letters for the title work. And the captioning above your dog's head, especially with the way he/she is looking at you, is just perfect. Really sweet. Makes me smile. TFS.

    ReplyDelete