Monday, January 1, 2024

Scrappy Friends January 2024 Tic Tac Toe Reveal

Welcome Friends!

I am here to share my January 2024 Scrappy Friends Tic Tac Toe challengeRochelle Spears and I each host a challenge every month.  I host a tic tac toe challenge and she hosts a sketch challenge over on her blog.  If you combine both challenges you are up to possibly win 3 prizes!  You could win my prize, her prize and/or our bonus prize.  Let's get started!

Here is my January Tic Tac Toe board:


For this challenge you need to be inspired by this board and use 3 items (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) in a row on your layout.

Rules to be entered in the contest:
-create a new layout (only 1 entry)
-you must link your entry below to Mr. Linky 
by January 28, 2024 at 11:59pm PST

Here is my layout:


I used center vertical row- stars, tag, and dots. I also participated in Rochelle's sketch challenge.

Here is the prize I'm giving out:
Simple Stories -Simple Vintage Love Story collectors essential kit: 12 -12x12 Double Sided Papers, 1-12x12 Sticker Sheet, Simple Pages page pieces, 6x12 Chipboard Stickers and Floral Bits & Pieces.

If you want to be in the running to win the bonus prize you will need to go to Rochelle's blog and combine my tic tac toe challenge with her sketch challenge.


Here is the Bonus Prize:

Congratulations to:

stinker

winner of the December 2023 Tic Tac Toe challenge!
Please email Stacy at Scrapwithstacy@gmail.com with your mailing address.
 
and 
Congratulations to:

Barbara Greenberg

You are the winner of our December 2023 Bonus Challenge!
Please email us at scraproomkitclub.com to claim your prize

4 comments:

  1. Can I combine these challenges with other challenges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can combine my tic tac toe with other challenges.

      Delete
  2. I have worked very hard this month Stacy and hopping to win your fabulous prize!! I used ALL OF THE SQUARES and it was truly fun!! I hope you enjoy finding all of them including the "gem" I put for her diamond engagement ring and the red one for the destination she was traveling to. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete