Friday, May 21, 2010

Finally Finished Bloghop!
















Finally finished!! By doing these two layouts I have finished up the last "3" challenges on the Let's Scrap Blog hop...and not a minute too soon. It ends today!



The first one is for challenge #3 and it is a square card recipe challenge...I had to use stamp, brads, layout and square card and use a picture for a color challenge. I really struggled with this one because I don't have any stamps...well only two and this flower is one of them. The other one is a star and it was too big. Anyway, it isn't my favorite but it turned out okay.



The second one covers two challenges. Challenge # 4 which wanted me to use a specific LS sketch and to use a quote. And challenge #5 which was another recipe type challenge....us a LS sketch, lace, epoxy, tag, single layout, chipboard, ribbon, alphabet stickers and a punch. I really like this page a lot. I love the color combinations and the subject matter! ha



My kids are going to be so happy this blog hop is over! Now they will see me leave my craft room. ha

1 comment:

  1. Your layouts turned out great! Now you can breathe a sigh of relief and enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete