Monday, May 31, 2010

Lennon's Card

Designer Kim Hughes made a card in Go To Sketches Magazine that gave me the idea for this card that I just made. I made it for Lennon, the little boy I mentioned in my previous post who has cancer.

Denise at http://lalasworldblog.blogspot.com/ has posted a challenge for all the scrappers/crafters/just plain nice people to make/buy a card and send it to Lennon to help him feel better while he is going through chemotherapy.

Please go to her site if you make a card and want to get in on the blog candy challenge. (link posted on sidebar) If you just need his info so you can send him the card, look a little further down on my blog and you will find it.

I would love to see the cards you make if you post them. Leave a comment with a link to your site for me to check them out.

Happy Memorial Day!!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool card! You are so darn creative girl! Thanks for making it :)

    ReplyDelete