Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Monster Mash




Here is the layout I made yesterday for the Sketch A Thon over at Sketches4you (link on the sidebar). It is the 1st sketch challenge for the "actual" SAT. (SAT = Sketch A Thon)
There were a couple of pre-SAT sketches...and I have posted the two I entered so far here on this blog already.
The theme is to use either Back to School or something Fall. Halloween is in the fall so I used some photos from my 4 year olds school from last year. It is Halloween and the whole school goes outside and does the Monster Mash dance for the viewing pleasure of all their friends and family. It is super sweet and funny.
This was his first year to do this and he was excited but a little scared too. And his costume is way too small...I didn't bother to try it on him (at all) I just sent it to school and saw the pitiful results when I went to see him dance!! I'm really working on that Mother of the Year award again...LOL
Please rest assured that I didn't torture him and make him wear this for the actual Trick or Treating in our neighborhood. I found an old costume from one of his brothers that worked perfectly (and fit). And he was thrilled to bits.
Anyway, I really love this sketch. I usually like the round ones for some reason.
I have a ton of fun Halloween papers and embellies and just went to town on it. I think it turned out fairly cute. What do you think? Does your family celebrate Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. very cool page....what a fabulous Tim Holtz's giveaway...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete