Friday, October 1, 2010

4 Things to know.....









Hello!!






First - The Sketch A Thon is almost over at Sketches4you (link on sidebar). You still have time to enter in any of the sketch contests you can get done. It ends on Monday, October 4th. So, go check it out and maybe win some prizes!!






Second - Fia is having a Halloween Party at Sketches4you (link on sidebar) She started it today and posted a fun sketch. You don't have to actually use a Halloween picture, just use Halloween colors. Here is the sketch and the layout I made for it today.
I used My Minds Eye "Boo to You" paper and embellies and some Alpha stickers from Scenic Route. I added sparkle with crystal Stickles.






Third - I have posted a new Card Challenge at Sketches4you (link on sidebar -see a trend?? lol) You have to made a card following this pagemaps sketch and the kicker is that you must use a toilet tissue roll on it in some way!!!






I used my TP roll to make a gift card holder for the front of my card.






I covered it with patterned paper from DCWV Citrus Stack. I used some Prima flowers, ribbon from my stash, a cute stamp I just got from Sassafras Lass and finally I punched some card stock with my birthday punch from Martha Stewart. (LOVE IT!)






I wish you would all come join in my card challenge this month...I will be giving out a really nice RAK to the winner. This challenge last until Oct 14th by 11:59pm PST.






And my last and best news is that I was asked to be on the Design Team for Scrap Our Stash http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/2010/10/goodbye-hello.html






I said yes. I mean...what an honor! It is a really fun sight with some great challenges and awesome people so come over there and join me in the challenges too.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice against the gray background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and card... Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO craftastic!! And for that, I promise I won't fart in your brew. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog during "The Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop. Very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and I love the use of your TP roll, did you cut the roll in half before you covered it?
    Congrats to you for your DT post.
    Fi
    My Crafty Spot

    ReplyDelete