Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Favor from You Please


I would like to ask a favor of my followers.




My friend, Debbie, has MS (Multiple Sclerosis). She has had a really hard life and has been living with this for a very long time with such a great spirit. She has been Oklahoma's M.S. Society top fundraiser repeatedly and still maintains her admirable wit and sense of humor.




She is going to be turning 50 on April 3rd and I would love it if I could get some of my followers to send her a birthday card. That is all I need you to do.




She would be so excited to get the cards and I would love to be able to do this for her.




If you are interested, please email me at Scrapwithstacy at Gmail dot com and I will email you her name and address so that you can send your card directly to her. (it is too close to the date to have you send them to me and then for me to send them on to her.)



If any of you would like to post about this too with a link back to me,
that would be so great!!!
Please consider doing this (making/sending the card). Thanks!!

7 comments:

  1. Send me her address Stacy. I would love to send her a card. You will find my email address on my blog sidebar.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to, just sent you an Email!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and special for you to do this!!
    I'm sure she will be very surprised!!
    I will send you an email!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on it STacy. You are so very kind to think of others and how they would enjoy cards just as much as we like to make them. I'm sending you an email right now.

    ReplyDelete