Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day To ALL The Mothers Out There!



































































































































Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there who are reading my blog!!! I bet there are a ton of you!! LOL And I wish you a lovely day hopefully spent with your children.




I woke up to breakfast in bed this morning!! (lucky me!) My children made me blueberry pancakes, bacon and coffee. YUM!! I kind of had to stay in bed a wee bit longer than I would normally have since I knew they were cooking me breakfast and wanted to serve it to me in bed. Boy were they excited to do it!! And so proud of themselves.








Now they want to take me out "on a date". I'm pretty sure (I) want to go to Dairy Queen for ice cream and then to see a kid movie at the theatre! LOL And maybe (I) even want to go to Chuck E Cheeses! LOL Aren't kids hilarious?! And fun.








Anyway, it is off to a great day around here. I hope your day has been going well too.










How did you guys do yesterday?? Do anything fun for NSD?! I ended up cleaning my scrap room and then I made a card and a layout for NSD challenges I found online.









I'm sharing some before and after photos of my scrap room for your viewing enjoyment!! LOL






The card challenge I posted yesterday but here is the layout I made. I used a sketch challenge from Big Picture Classes, Hidden journaling challenge at Frosted Designs and a layout challenge from My Pink Stamper.









I used some photos from my recent Copic Certification Class. There is some yummy Cosmo Cricket Paper, some twine, brad, ribbon and stickles from my stash. I used a Flair from American Crafts. I like how it turned out...what do you think?






Okay, enough from me. Have a wonderful Sunday.




7 comments:

  1. Lovely work and so fun to see the photos!!!! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had an awesome Mother's day!!
    Beautiful LO with you and Denise & such a beautiful picture of you both!!
    Dh didnt get back until Saturday early evening so I only was able to get almost 1 LO done!!
    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun lay-out! Your room looks fabbie!

    Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous LO! glad you had a wonderful mothers day! thank you for joining in our Frosted Designs online crop xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! I love your layout with all the stitching and twine!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Deigns for my Hidden Journaling Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, cute blog background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you played along at Frosted Designs! Cute layout and great job with the hidden journaling.
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete