Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Two Winners! I Reached 1000!

I made it to 1000 Followers!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!






My 1000th follower is Gail F. Thank you Gail for pushing me over the top. I will be sending you a SWEET RAK in the mail as a little thank you.






But wait....let's go a little further and pick a random winner too!! Random Generator has picked lucky number.....177 Becky Dunham!!






Becky if you will email me your address I will pop a RAK in the mail to you also. scrapwithstacy at blogspot dot com (you have until June 22nd to do this)






I wish you all could have been here to see how excited my kids were to see my followers reach 1000. They were screaming and hopping up and down and giving each other high fives. It was super cute. Thanks so much for following me and making them (and me) happy!

20 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 1000+!! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners and reaching 1000 followers
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and Stacy with 1000 followers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hiya sweetie
    whooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo
    CONGRATS hunni with your 1000 followers
    i wish i could see that with your childrens faces and high fives
    and congrats to the lucky winners of course
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats for the 1000 followers!!!!!!!!
    A big hug,

    Ardilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOHOO Stacy...congrats with your 1000 followers.OOH that was so exciting for your kids ...And congrats to the winners!!
    BIG HUGS:)..Yes you did it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats!! That is GREAT! Congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!! To you Stacy and to the candywinners!! xx Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  10. van harte gefeliciteerd met het behalen van de 1000 en gefeliciteerd aan de winnaar van de candy
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweetheart you are Stacy! Thanks for picking an extra number :) I will email you right away!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats you to!! It is exciting to reach your goal :) lol it's rewarding

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the winners and of course congrats to you my friend, what an achievement!! Huggies, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, lady!!! It's taking me forever to get to that number!!! I still have almost 50 to go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats all the way around!!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You go girl! Congrats and reaching over 1,000 followers YAY!!!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to the winners and also congrats to you Stacey. You must be so thrilled to have so many followers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Stacey, I stopped over via Chick-n-Scrap to peek about. Awesome colorful blog!!! Way to go on reaching 1,000+ followers. That is quite the achievement. Looking forward to peeking about some more!
    :O)
    Jessica
    jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete