Saturday, January 14, 2012

We Survived

Well, I guess we survived Friday the 13th!  I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th until I started blog hopping tonight!  LOL  Did any good scary movies come out? 

It is late, I'm tired and I'm not sure why but I switched over to the new blogger so I'm trying it out.  Probably the wrong time to check things out but what can I say.  This post will be short. 

I am going to post a picture now of some swans and their babies...
Random I know...lol 

Weird post but I will do another one when I wake up in the morning.  Night!


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kelly, they were at a hotel we stayed at. I took a ton of photos but never did anything with them. I can't even remember what trip it was!! LOL I was just being random...ha

      Delete
  2. Adorable! I tried the new blogger and had to switch back cause my sidebar was gone. I guess they fixed it! How do you like the new blogger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When was it Friday the 13th??? It can't be past the 13th already! We just celebrated the 1st!! I switched over to the new blogger and I think it is a pain to use! It takes me two extra clicks to get to where I always want to be! Why can't the dashboard always pop up first?? Isn't that were everybody checks first?? I went and feed the ducks and swans today, they were mean and loud and chased the girls. Then we got swarmed by pigeons! Cute pic!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I forgot to tell you, I plan to use the beet dyed fabric on cards and LO's :) maybe as ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete