Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Baby's First Christmas

Hello all!

I'm back today with another sweet, sweet Makey Bakey card.  I'm totally loving these mice!  This one is to celebrate baby's first Christmas.  I used the image from the Makey Bakey Christmas EZMount Stamp Set - Christmas Snuggles.  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers in TB3, TB4, TB5, PP3, PP4, IG1, LG1, TN1, TN2, TN3, TN4, TN6, and Blender pen. 



I embossed a piece of white cardstock with my  6" X 6" Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Let it Snow and layered it behind some pattern paper from my stash.  I stamped out the sentiment and then colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers in TB4 and FS2.  I trimmed it into a flag shape and added it to the card with double sided adhesive squares to raise it up off the card for a bit of dimension.

I finished it up with a bit of ribbon tied into a bow on my Ultimate Tool and a couple of blue glitter skittles.  This is a perfect card for the October "Baby" challenge from Crafter's Companion.  Have you entered yet this month?  There is still plenty of time to join in the fun.  You could be the lucky winner this month! 

Until next time...happy scrapping!!

Stacy

3 comments:

  1. oh, that is cute! how are you recovering from your surgery? are you feeling better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is one super sweet image Hun,just love the colours,hope you are okay hun hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete