Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!  Of course, I keep thinking it is Monday.  The result of the holiday weekend I am sure.  But then I will be happily surprised when it is Friday on "Thursday"!  LOL

I had a fun scrap "date" with Rochelle today at her house and I mostly finished two layouts.  When I got home I finished up one of them.  I am going to go ahead and share it with you because the challenge ends today!  EEK! ha


I am entering this in the sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches. Here is the fab sketch:


I am also entering it in the Scrap & Play Challenge #2 - Word Challenge.  The word is Flowers.  I used:

F - Flower
L - Leaf
O - Overlay (trimmed overlay to make photo corners)
W - Wood and Washi
E - Enamel Dots
R - Rhinestone
S - Stripes and Stickers and Staples

I actually had to change my original background because I had a painting mishap and got black paint smeared all over it.  And then I couldn't find another piece of cream card stock in my stash. (How is that possible?!?! ha)  I switched it to green and I think I like it better!! lol

Thanks for stopping and looking!  I hope you had a nice weekend and have a great week!!  Until next time...happy scrapping.

Stacy

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful recipe you came up with and great page!! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap and Play!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you layout is fantastic, love the colour and the elements, and I really love the photos! Great job and thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pop of orange here and there!! It really focuses the attention back to the photos. Awesome job! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your page is fantastic!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Scrap & Play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your colour choices and the contrast of orange is perfect! Great photos! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful happy page!!! LOVE all your arrows!!! thanks soooo much for playing along with Scrap & Play!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic layout! love the color! thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great page!Thanks for joining us at Stuck?

    ReplyDelete