Thursday, January 2, 2020

January Scrap Our Stash Bingo Reveal

Hi guys!  Welcome back to the blog.  Every year Scrap Our Stash comes up with new challenges to make things fresh and inspiring.  This year they having a new challenge that is different every month called What's My Challenge!!  And they are starting with the "What's my challenge? Bingo."


Cool, right?? You just pick a row, column or diagonal and use the selected stash items on your layout!  Here is my take on the challenge I used items from the Letter B and 3rd Row Across-Sequins, Twine, Free, Stars and Stickers.



I'm so super excited to see what all the fun challenges are going to be!!  I hope you are too and the you are headed over there right now to join in on the fun!

Thanks for stopping by here today and looking!

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Cute page. I really like the black, white and red colour combination. The papers and embellishments all go really well with your photo. TFS.

    ReplyDelete