Monday, January 6, 2020

January Sketches in Thyme Reveal

Hello friends!

Who is ready for the first Sketches in Thyme reveal for 2020?  I think you will love this first Sketches in Thyme sketch for this challenge!!

Here is the layout that I made.  I was really excited to use the 8x10 photo on this challenge.  It was nice to do something a bit different than I normally do but you could change it out for smaller photos too if you weren't into using the large one.



I turned the sketch on its side so I could scrap this holiday family photo from years ago when I only had 4 kids and they were little.  I really only started scrapping with child number 5 so I have many older photos waiting to be used!

Now that you have seen my layout head over to Sketches in Thyme and be inspired to join in one or all of their sketch challenges this month!

Thank for visiting!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy


No comments:

Post a Comment