Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Last Day of September

Hello!!

I have a couple of layouts to share today.  On Saturday I got a crazy idea and rearranged my scrap room.  Everything isn't back in place yet but I am LOVING it so far!!  It seems much roomier in my new configuration.  I will share a photo but only positive feedback please!! LOL


Anyway, the new configuration has me itching to scrap even though I haven't got things put up yet.  So, this morning I finished up two layouts that I started when I was at the Scrap Society Dr. Seuss Crop a couple of Saturdays ago.

I was inspired to make the first one after seeing the 1, 2, 3, A, B, C Challenge at Scrap Our Stash.  I used 1 journaling card, 2 photos, 3 patterned papers and for "A" I used an arrow, for "B" I used a balloon and for "C" I used chevrons.


I also had a ton of fun stamping and splattering paint on the background!



The second layout was inspired by two challenges.  The sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme.  I loved the gorgeous sketch by Bev Code!!

September 1 Sketch

And I was also inspired by Paula's "Wacky Holidays" Guest Designer Challenge at Sketches4all.  I decided to celebrate Grandparents Day.  The layout is my children's grandmother....my mother.


That's all for now.  Thanks for stopping and looking today!!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment