Monday, September 22, 2014

Scrappy Monday!

Happy Monday everyone!   Have you been scrappy lately?  I have and I have a few things to share today. Let's start with a card I made for Fia' September Sketch Challenge with a twist (add orange) at Sketches4all.


Definitely added the orange didn't I?! ha  I used the new Graphic 45 collection "An Eerie Tale Collection".  I love that there is always a side of the paper that is "neutral" with G45.  Meaning that you wouldn't realize that this was Halloween paper would you?

Last Saturday, my friend Rochelle and I went to the Scrap Society Dr. Seuss all-day Crop.  Boy was it fun!!  We scrapped all day, there were games and prizes and yummy snacks.  Everyone was fun and it really was just a total blast!  Here is one of the layouts I made while I was there.  I made it for the Scrappy Friends Challenges.  Brenda's sketch challenge, Kelly's Color Combo Challenge and Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe Challenge.  (I picked the TAC row down - Stitching, Numbers and Jewels)









Here is a layout I made in July while I was on vacation in St. Barths and have never shared!  Look!  Here is my hubby sitting at the table where all my scrap stuff is out.

And here is the view I had while scrapping:



Anyway, I put it aside to journal on it and then promptly forgot about it... ha  (The journaling is on the back.  My son wanted it to be private)  


Yesterday, I spent most of the day making Christmas cards.  Yes, I know it is only September but I recently bought a few new Christmas Paper collections and have been eager to make something with them.  Are you as obsessed with Christmas paper packs as I am?!  I know it is crazy to buy so many but I just can't resist!! ha

A few of the cards are gift card holders too.  I will be sharing these cards soon with a little tutorial on how to make the gift card holder cards.  I squeezed in a couple of Halloween cards too!  One if for a DT Challenge for October so you will have to wait to see it too!

Thanks for stopping and looking today!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy







2 comments:

  1. OMG that view is awesome!!! Lucky you! :) Great layouts and I just love the photos with the kids in their making PJ's! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages Stacy! Super cute take on the Scrappy Friends Challenges! Thank you for linking up with us this month!

    ReplyDelete