Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sharing on Saturday!

Happy Saturday!  I'm enjoying my weekend.  How about you?  I have two layouts to share today.  The first one I made for Paper Secrets - September 1st challenge.  You have to use this sketch by Lanette Erickson that I turned:


And items that spell out LABOR.  I used Letters, Arrow, Border, Overlay, Rubon.


My second layout to share, I made because I was inspired by the writing on the paper.  I really liked what it said so I sent my kid outside with my camera to take a photo of our house.  I'm entering it in Cheryl's Flower challenge at Sketches4all.


That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and looking.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. fabulous layouts! Love the big arrow on the first layout! hmmmm… where did you get that idea? ;) Thanks for playing along with Paper Secrets! :)

    ReplyDelete