Sunday, March 3, 2013

Party Paws

Crafter's Companion is launching a new collection of stamps on Wednesday called Party Paws.  This collection is just the cutest!  Each stamp features Bamboo the panda bear.  Here is the first stamped image I colored made into a best friend card.  Bamboo is sitting in a shoe!  How adorable is that?

 

I'm really loving the color combo of red and yellow right now so I pulled some patterned papers in these colors from my stash to start.  I embossed one of the papers with my Darice Embossing Folder - Dot Background for some added texture.  Then I layered the papers on the card base. 

 

I colored my image with my Spectrum Noir markers.  The colors I used were:

CT1, CT2, CT3, CT4, - shoe
CR1, PP2, - bears cheeks
DG2, DG4, flower stem
IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG7,  - heel and sole of shoe
TN1, TN2, TN3, - inside of shoe
DR2, DR4, DR5, DR7, - flower
BG1, BG3, BG5, BG9 - bear
BT2, BT4 - butterfly

After I colored the image and the butterfly on the sentiment, I die cut them both out on my eBosser and then added them to my card.  I added a bit of ribbon, some bling and a few extra butterflies from the same stamp set to finish.  I plan to enter this card over at Docerela Creations - Friendship challenge. 

I think it is a bright and happy card.  I hope you like it.  It was fun coloring Bamboo and I bet you will want to do it too.  Go check out this new release at Crafter's Companion.

Until next time...happy scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. This card is so much adorable! I love the image a lot))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your coloring is PERFECT! I love the popped up butterfly too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy, wow, your coloring is AWESOME. I just love that shoe image. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the embossing and the 3-D Butterfly you added! Nice colors too!!

    I am back and so happy to have survived Science Camp! I have spent the entire weekend cleaning, doing laundry, shopping and getting our taxes ready. I am exhausted!! But not too tired to miss TWD!! I cannot wait. Of course it is the only thing on my mind!
    My Daughter's 12th Birthday and party is Friday then the kids are on spring break. I will be working so Husband is in charge that week.
    I hope to sneak some time and catch up on DT projects and clean my room. It is seriously out of control!
    Hope you have a great week ahead and all the kiddos are well!
    Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to re-enter your card at Docerela it shows a bad link....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card! The bright red and yellow are just perfect for a sweet friendship card!
    Oh, and you may want to drop by Docerela Creations' Facebook page today...a little birdie told me there's a flash giveaway going on for today only! Woot!
    Thank you for joining the challenge! DT Member- Nitasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. Love the shoes!!

    Thank you for joining us at docerela Creations

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete