Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Break is HERE!!

Yeah it's Spring Break!!  Yeah my BFF is here!  Yeah we got to go to a crop on Saturday!!  LOL

Yes, it's true.  I went to my first scrapbook store crop on Saturday and had a lot of fun.  I made 5 layouts (mostly finished, just need to add photos) and 2 cards.  Right now I am just going to show you one of the cards I made.  I really like it a lot. 

When I first got to the crop I couldn't figure out what I wanted to make so I decided I needed a little retail inspiration (shopping - lol) so I wandered the store until I found some paper I liked and bought it.  Then I went and started making a layout.  After I made the layout I decided to use my scraps to make a card.  Here is the card. 


I love this card.  The paper is from Bo Bunny - Prairie Chic collection (I'm pretty sure).  I saw the "banner" pattern on one of the paper sheets and thought it would make the perfect banner type shape for my card.  I cut it out with my scissors and added glossy accents to the mason jars to make them look like they were glass.



All the other papers on the card were just scraps from my layout.  I used a Bo Bunny sentiment stamp that I stamped onto a piece of scrap paper and then cut in a banner shape.  A little bit of twine to finish...voila! 

I'm entering this in challenges at:

The Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge - Spring or Pastel
Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenges - Anything Goes
Forever Friends and Co. Challenge - Flowers
Dorcerla Creations - Pastel Challenge #34

I will be sharing more with you soon.

Stacy

7 comments:

  1. Yippee Spring break for you guys! Your card is super fabby, I hope you plan on entering this at Docerela Pastel challenge, deets are on my blog!

    OMG TWD!!!! Tear Tear! The episode was amazing! I cannot believe that we only have 1 episode left! What will I do with my Sunday Nights?? I'm already missing it!
    I have never been to a store crop, I need more local crafty friends!
    Enjoy your week! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the papers used and the lovely pastel colours. Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous Flowery card, really pretty colours and a great design too

    thank you for joining in with the Forever Friends monthly challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful card. Great colors.

    Thank you for joining our challenge over at Docerela Creations.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    Fabulous card.....
    Thanks for joining us at FF THIS MONTH....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful card!!
    Hope you had a wonderful Spring Break!!
    Happy Easter to you & your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute banner!Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete