Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A Life Full of Giggles.

Okay ladies, it is that time again that I ask you to look at my layout and if you like it to go vote for me in the Colorful Creations - So You Think You Can Scrap challenge today.  We are down to the last 4 ladies.  Two will be eliminated after voting ends on Thursday.  And then it will be the FINAL week! 

 
I started with some new papers I purchased last week at my LSS from MME - Find Your Wings and Fly collection.  I pulled out one of my new 6" X 6" Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Gun Metal and embossed the paper to mat my photo.  I love the extra texture it gives to my layout. 
 
 

These embossing folders are great. They are made of a nice thick plastic and are hinged by two 1 inch pieces of plastic.  This leaves a nice 4 inch opening where you can  run longer pieces of paper through and emboss your own borders or tags.  Another thing I really like is that you can rotate them and have the design going whichever way you like on your paper.  They easily work in most embossing machines.  I've used them in a Cuttlebug, a Big Shot and in my eBosser with fabulous results.  They all produce deep clean impressions without any tearing. (If you run into a tear issue with thicker or coarse card stock you can lightly mist your paper with water and then emboss it.  Your design should now turn out perfectly.
 
Splitcoaststampers has done a product focus on the Embossalicious Embossing Folders.  You should go check it out and see what they have to say about these awesome folders!
 
 

I layered papers under the photo for my matting and then I used a doily that I made with my Martha Stewart Circle punch.  You can tell from my previous layouts that I'm obsessing over this Circle punch because there is a doily in pretty much every layout! lol
 
I would love to make it to the final week of the So You Think You Can Scrap challenge so if you have the chance (and if you like my layout).  Please vote.
 
Until next time...happy scrapping!
 
Stacy

4 comments:

  1. oh, yeah, and of course I voted for yours!! :-) and last week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making the top 4!!! You rock! You've been making so many beautiful pages lately :))))

    ReplyDelete