Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm in Heaven!

I'm in Heaven!!  If you know me at all you know that I'm addicted to mystery boxes/warehouse sales.  Well I couldn't pass up the recent one from Pink Paislee and ordered it last week.  I'm thrilled because it came yesterday!  I thought I would share it with you.

Here is the big pile after I dumped in in my office chair

 

Look at all the goodness!! LOL  I will show it to you in smaller groups so that you can appreciate all the awesome stuff I got.

The whole Luxe paper pack, two packages of rubons and the hearts place mat (wait a minute, as I was looking to see what the silver hearts thing was called I realized that there was another package of goodies stuck to the back of it!  It looks like the hearts but is gold and stars instead)
 
Some wooden Heidi Swapp albums (there is a 4th one but I missed it for this photo and you will see it in another photo as you scroll down.
 
A bunch of Artisan Album goodies - 1 pkg flowers, 2 pkgs ribbon1 pkg butterflies, 1 pkg blinged photo corners, two packages borders/words/shapes, 1 pkg 4x8 tabs
 
6x6 paper pad from Christy Tomlinson - She Art, 2 masks, 3 pkgs rubons
 
Secret Crush photo tabs, photograms, photo frames, and element stickers
 
Missed this 8x8 pad of Artisan papers resist papers and this Artisan Album fabric coated wood. Hope Chest journal cards, Hope Chest butterflies, Cottage Farms Journal Cards, Cottage Farms Photo Frames, City Sidewalks paper garland, City Sidewalks collage sheets and Portfolio Tiny tabs
Here's that other wooden album but I guess it isn't Heidi Swapp it is another Artisan Album.  And finally a bunch of gorgeous 2 sided papers. YUM!
 
Can you believe all of this stuff?!  AMAZINGLY, I did not have any of it before now.  I'm stoked to get started playing with all these lovely things. Did you happen to buy this box?  Did you get the same goodies?  I'm off to go play.
 
Until next time...happy scrapping!!
 
Stacy

3 comments:

  1. Wow, thats a hughe page with sweet candy.. Hope you wil have a lot of fun with it.
    Liefs, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I bet you are in heaven lol man I wish I would have gotten one lol enjoy it all girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is a lot of PInk Paislee goodness!

    ReplyDelete