Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Brambly Hedge Tea For Two

Hello people!  Who's ready for another project from me?  ha  I'm off traveling but before I left I made this sweet card using the new stamps just released today at Crafters' Companion.  These stamps are called Brambly Hedge -Autumn Story and they are so stinking cute!  Here's my "Tea for Two" card:


I stamped out the image and got busy coloring with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I used EB1, EB2, Cr1, CR2, CR3, CR8, BG1, BG3, TB1, TB2, FS4, FS9, GG1, GG2 and TN1.  I wanted to use this pretty floral paper from Graphic 45 so I tried to pull colors from this paper onto my stamped image.  I also have been embossing everything I can get my hands on with my new Embossalicious embossing folders! ha  So of course I had to emboss the mat for the image too with my  6" X 6" Embossalicious Embossing Folder - Lattice.

The flowers were originally white but I colored them with my CR2 to color match them with my card.  I just think that this is one of the best things that you can do with your Spectrum Noir markers!  I find myself buying embellishments in cream or white and color matching them to all my projects.

I know you can't tell it from this card but this collection if full of images with adorable little mice in a variety of settings.  You will want to go check them out at Crafter's Companion.  Thanks for stopping by and looking today.

3 comments:

  1. hey Girl! This is super cute! Great stamp! Safe travels! I leave for my HUGE hike on Friday early morning. I had some blood work done and it flagged a concern about my liver so I went and had an ultra sound today. It will take a few days to get the results back. Wish I could blame it on my drinking and super fun drunken nights, but I don't drink LOL!
    Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love it!
    Have fun and be safe while traveling!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and your coloring is so good it's bringing those cupcakes to life making me want to shove them down my gullet!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete