Saturday, August 28, 2010

Back Home and Ready to Scrap

Hello everyone,

Happy Saturday. My children and I arrived home late yesterday from our trip back to Oklahoma. The drive was pretty smooth and the kids were pretty good so it was all in all a satisfying trip.

Now to get back into my regular mode of scrapping and posting my creations! I am planning to finish up here on the computer and scrap for a few hours and then post something for you to enjoy. So come back in a few hours and see what I made.

I am really in the holiday mood and starting to "feel" fall even though I live in Vegas were it is SUPER HOT! lol

I received several fun scrappy things for my birthday last week and can't wait to go make something with them. Plan to see flowers...tons of flowers...because I got tons of flowers for my bday! LOL

I want to thank everyone who sent me such kind birthday wishes and for everyone who joined in on my TH blog candy giveaway and pledged to follow me. I will do my best to make your visits to my blog worthwhile!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome home. Can't wait to see what you do with all those flowers. Got my package today---thanks so much. Can't wait to use my stash either ;)

    ReplyDelete