Saturday, August 14, 2010

Denise is coming, Denise is coming...


I actually did quite a bit of scrapping last night but can only show you one of them right now because one is for my new card challenge which I will post on Sunday the 15th (so not too long a wait) on Sketches4you.
And the other one is a layout that I made for Sketches4you also but it isn't going to be seen until August 30th...
So what I have to show you is a card I made for Dannette's Card Sketch challenge at Sketches4you. I used some pp from My Minds Eye (Spectrums Cool) and Deena's Penny Lane. The flowers are just some in my stash so is the bling...
You should go check out her challenge at sketches4you. You can click on the link on my sidebar...
My friend, Denise, is coming to visit us (very spur of the moment) with her family. We live about 300 miles apart and yesterday I said jokingly, "come have margaritas" and this morning she said...."is the offer still open?" So, of course, I said, "yes!" and they are now in the car on the way!! Woo hoo!!
We are all so excited...
Maybe we will get to scrap together some tomorrow!!
Hope your Saturday is equally exciting....

6 comments:

  1. That card is cute! Sounds like a lot of fun having Denise and family over!!!! 300 miles is a lot!!!! You guys must be really close!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I kinda like her :)). 150 miles to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Say hi to LALA for me when she gets there. ;) Have a fun visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is inspiring me to get busy with my scrapbooking. I tend to do it for awhile, then leave it for awhile. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete