Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sassy Lil Sketches Blog Hop Sketches...











Hi again,
Amazingly I am doing a second post (live) again today. I was a scrapping fool yesterday and did 5 layouts and 6 or 7 cards and a tag. Crazy!!
I am giving you two of my creations in this post because they are for a Sassy Lil Sketches Blog Hop which ends tomorrow.
If you have a little while to play along today you should go check it out. http://sassylilsketches.blogspot.com/
I used one sketch for a card and made it with scraps from a layout I just made. I stamped it and then used some stickles, added some ribbon from my stash and voila....
The other sketch I used for my birthday layout for Blake. He is my sister's grandchild and he turned 4 while I was in Oklahoma. I took a ton of photos because he and his 2 year old sister followed me around and kept asking me to take their pictures. And they are cute and sweet so I of course I did it.
I used a Martha Stewart birthday edge punch, and I used some pp and embellies from All About Boys by DCWV. The big red star is from Prima....I got their surprise box and it was one of the goodies that came in the medium size box.
So there you go...Hope you like them. I had fun making them....
Hope the rest of your day is wonderful.

8 comments:

  1. great use of both sketches from the sassy lil' sketches blog hop. thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pieces are great! Thanks for playing along at Sassy Lil' Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout and the card! Great job on using the sketches. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects! You do such a great job with the sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful takes on the Sassy Lil' Sketches! Thanks a bunch for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have been busy! Wonderful take on both of the sketches. So happy you joined us for the SLS Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful layouts! Love that you used both sketches! Thanks for joining us at Sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both your card and layout Stacey. Can't believe you did so many projects yesturday. I find I am lucky to get one layout done a week. Hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete