Friday, February 15, 2019

Back To Taiwan LOAD219 Day 6

Welcome Friends!!

Here we go again today with a another layout from the LOAD 219 (layout a day) challenge(Day 6) that I am doing this month.  The prompts for today are to scrap about a time you felt out of your element and/or  do an artistic technique on your layout.  I scrapped about when we were in Taiwan adopting our son and I made the watercolor background paper using Distress Oxide inks.

I really love the background paper.  It got a little out of control and filled most of the page which wasn't my initial plan but I still love it.


Thanks for visiting today.  Hope to see you here again soon.  If you have a chance, I would love for you to check out my Scrappy Friends Challenge this month and maybe play along!  There is a 
fab prize for a randomly drawn winner!!

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment