Tuesday, February 12, 2019

I Am Enough LOAD219 Day 3

Hello friends!

Nice to have you visiting today.  I have been hard at work doing the LOAD219 (layout a day) over at Scraphappy.  I'm keeping up so far!!  Here is Day 3. The prompts today are to scrap a big softie in your life and/or use a soft scrapbook supply on your layout.


I actually changed part of the title from, "I am strong and I am soft" to "I am soft but I am strong".  I think that works better.  I didn't take a 2nd photo though.  

I'm really happy how it turned out.  That's the thing about doing a layout a day, I'm not always thrilled with the finished product.  They are good but not always favorites.

Thanks for visiting today.  Hope to see you here again soon.  If you have a chance, I would love for you to check out my Scrappy Friends Challenge this month and maybe play along!  There is a fab prize for a randomly drawn winner!!

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment