Sunday, February 3, 2019

The ScrapRoom February Jump Start Challenge

Hello everyone!

I'm back!  I told you I was planning to post more...  Today I have made a layout, well I didn't make it today, I made it last weekend but I'm posting it today.  Anyway, I was inspired by the February Jump Start Sketch over at The ScrapRoom.  I LOVE my kits I get from the ScrapRoom and the fun challenges over there too!!  

The inspiration was a sketch challenge.  Look at this beauty by Rochelle Spears!


Here is my layout:



This is a photo of my son and one of our dogs driving to Oklahoma from Nevada.  I don't use a lot of travel themed patterned paper so it was nice to use this fun collection.

You should go check out the fun challenges at The ScrapRoom.  You don't have to be a kit subscriber to participate but the kits are yummy and affordable so take a look while you are there! (wink, wink)

Thanks for dropping in to see me today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun layout!! I love these papers and how you used them! Great job with the sketch and so glad you played along with us at The ScrapRoom this month!

    ReplyDelete