Wednesday, February 13, 2019

My Happy Place #LOAD219 Day 4

Hey peeps!

Hello again.  I'm here today with LOAD219 Day 4.  Today's prompt was to scrap a place you like to hang out and/or use multiple layers of patterned paper on your layout.

This one came together really quickly and easily.  I immediately knew I would use a photo of my scrap room.  I did a zoomed in shot because my room was a mess but then I took a photo from the doorway that showed it in all its glory and I printed it small and adhered it on that tag that I have hidden under the photo.  

The really funny thing is that my friend, Rochelle, who is also doing this challenge, also scrapped her craft room and we both used the exact same title! lol  


I'm really loving doing LOAD219!  I can totally see myself doing it again.

Thanks for visiting today.  Hope to see you here again soon.  If you have a chance, I would love for you to check out my Scrappy Friends Challenge this month and maybe play along!  There is a fab prize for a randomly drawn winner!!

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment