Monday, February 4, 2019

Best Present Ever!

Hi guys!

Welcome back to the blog!  Look at me blogging again!!  (smile)  I was at a crop last weekend and made 16 layouts.  I'm not the fastest scrapper but I was feeling pretty good about that number.  I actually made myself a bunch of kits with paper, embellishments, photos and sketches!  So that made it much easier to get this much done.

Here is one I made using a Laura Whitaker sketch.  I love her sketches!!  


The layout is about my dog, Frannie, that I got for Christmas in 2017.  She is such a sweet, loving dog.  She has these big ears and she literally hops across our yard.  We should have named her Bunny!! lol  She's the BEST PRESENT EVER!!  I tell her that all the time!

I think this Bo Bunny Collection with bunnies on it was just the most perfect paper!

I hope you like it too!

Thanks for coming by here today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment