Monday, October 3, 2011

New Challenge At Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog











Did you guys have a good World Card Making Day Weekend??!! I did. I ended up making 9 cards on Saturday but then spent the rest of the weekend hanging with my family. It has still be nice here so the kids were in the pool yesterday and swam for several hours. Then there was bike riding. So we were pretty active. I guess I needed to make up for all the sitting on Saturday! lol






Saturday was also the first day of Crafter's Companion Challenge Blogs new October "Friendship" Challenge. You just need to use a Crafter's Companion Stamp and make a project that is about Friendship. You could win the "mystery" prize this month! I made this card using some Doodlebug papers and one of the new Popcorn the Bear stamps - Bday Cuddles. I love how bright and cheerful it is. Go join in the challenge this month! I would love to see you over there.


The cards I made for WCMD were mostly for Pink Paislee at Live PINK. There were 7 different challenges and I did them all. I am showing 3 of the cards I made here on my blog today.


One was a sewing challenge and I just made a card out of kraft paper and sewed messy lines across the card. I added a little ribbon from my stash and a cute topper. It was fairly clean and simple.


The next one was a color challenge. You had to use a light colored base and then put bright colors on top. I made the teacher card for this challenge. I had fun playing with my notebook edge punch. I used the punched edge and then I also used the negative punched bits and also the left over strip of paper.


The last card for today is that birthday card with the cake on it. The challenge was to upcycle (recycle). I used the packaging from some Old School Embellie as the base paper on the card.


I also made 4 other cards for Pink Paislee and 2 cards for Cheryl's Christmas Sketch Challenge at Sketches4all. I will post those tomorrow. (well at least some of them!! LOL)


I have a busy week planned. My BFF is coming to visit this coming weekend with her son, my littlest daughter is having her 4th birthday and I need to go shop and get ready and then next Tuesday I am going on my trip to Arkansas for the Craft Festivals and I need to pack for that. I have some DT projects that I have to get done and posted before I go too.


I also wanted to thank the winners of my Blog Candy Giveaways for their quick emails. All five have already emailed me their info. This is a record!! I have the packages ready to go and am heading to the post office after I do this post.


Happy Monday!!!
































11 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, I would love to get any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, I would love to get any of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoi stacy
    deze kaarten zien er meer dan prachtig uit!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stacy, OMG girl, you have been busy!! Such beautiful cards, wow, I can't manage to make that many in one day!! And the're all soo gorgeous! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cards; love that popcorn! sounds like you were busy! hope you have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly celebrated WCMD over the weekend! Love your pretty cards!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards rocked girl! Love that pink ribbon you used on the CC card and the PP card. Too cute! We can't wait to come up and visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you were a busy gal! Might have to look into that challenge, I love my Popcorn stamps!
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You rocked card making day! Adorable popcorn bear and I just love the cutie one! Sadly I only had a few moments of crafting! At the last minute H decided it was time for us to take a camping trip... ERRR ok, so I have been trying to get ready for that and I am not looking forward to it! I have been researching hotels in the area instead, maybe for me and my little one! We are spoiled girls! No woods for us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, you HAVE been busy! I love that you're crankin' out the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh hun these are all so so beautiful gosh each and everyone of them,has such style and detail hugs cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete