Wednesday, December 12, 2012

3rd Post in 3 Days!!

Happy Wednesday!  Can you believe I am posting 3 days in a row?!  ha  Amazing right?

I made a couple of  C&S cards yesterday that I wanted to share with you.  These are extremely C&S.


 
Here is the first one.  I started with a Kraft card base and stamped out my sentiment with VersaMark ink.  Next I heat embossed it with opaque white embossing powder.  I opened the card and cut a small slit on the fold and threaded some pink twine through and knotted it on the front.  To finish up I pulled out some super cute Doodlebug design Santa's Workshop stickers.  I used some pop dots to  raise the snowman and snowlady up off the page and give a little extra dimension to the card.  There you go...done.

 

For my second card I did the same thing, I started with a Kraft card base.  Next I stamped a scallop across the middle of the card with my VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with red glitter embossing powder.  I stamped out my sentiment and used white embossing powder on it.  I'm not loving how it turned out.  The sentiment isn't as clear as I would like it to be but what can you do?  It will work.

After the stamping I pulled out some red bakers twine and wrapped it around the card and knotted it in the front and pull a super cute Santa Sticker off that Doodlebug Design Santa's Workshop sticker sheet.  Again I used pop dots to raise the sticker up off the base card.  Easy peasy.

I am entering these cards in a few challenges:

The Perfect Sentiment -anything goes Christmas
Paper Playtime - Christmas Colors
Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Blog - It's Christmas!
The Cutie Pie Challenge blog - Christmas

My computer is acting up so I'm going to go ahead and post this while I can.  Thanks for looking!!

Until next time...happy scrapping!!


12 comments:

  1. What cute little Christmas cards Stacy. The

    Thanks so much sharing with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards, great design, I wish I could do CAS as well as that! Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so cute. The santa is cool but I love the snowmen with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are cute. I'd just have glue stuck everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and you made it sound so simply to make...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! Both of these are so cute! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet Christmas card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop Challenge,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! Your cards are so very adorable and so fun!!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just wanted to pop by and wish you a Merry Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete