Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Note For My Fabulous Mother

Welcome to May!

Here is a sweet card I made using my Frou Frou EZMount™ Stamp - Love Letters.


Sketches4all's May Design Team Challenge is to "Honor a Woman in Your Life".  I think this card I made for my Mom is perfect for this challenge.  Here is the scoop: 

Your challenge, this month, is to create a project "honoring ANY special woman in your life". You can create a layout, card, tag, altered project, etc, as long as it follows this theme and is based on this sketch by Pagemaps:


* Projects must be new as of today, May 1st.
* You can NOT combine challenges.    
* This challenge will close on May 31st at midnight EST.
* The Design Team will vote for their FAVORITE ENTRY and announce the winner on June 2nd.
There is an awesome sponsor:
 
This prize package contains:
Vintage Vogue collection Kit
24 sheets of paper,a package spool buttons,
coordinating ephemera!
 
**Thanks Kelly!**


To make my project, I stamped her out onto Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored her with my Spectrum Noir markers.

I just layered some patterned paper onto a Kraft card base and added a bit of bling and a flower.  Easy Peasy!  I popped up my sentiments for a bit of extra dimension using double sided adhesive squares.

You should go check out this collection of Frou Frou stamps over at Crafter's Companion.  They are to die for!!

Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy


2 comments:

  1. I love the new stamps you have made this beautiful card with. I know your mother will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This is really gorgeous, Stacy!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete