Monday, September 30, 2013

Lucky Mom

This will be a bit short because I have hurt my wrist and it is a struggle to type.  I'm having Carpel Tunnel surgery next week on Tuesday to fix things up so I should be back in business soon.  Recovery is supposed to be pretty quick hopefully.  Wish me luck.

 
I made this layout I want to share with you.  I actually started it (and mostly finished it) at the beginning of the month but put it aside for a bit.  Now that I have it finished I want to share it with you.


I started with a challenge from Once Upon A Sketch which I've promptly missed the deadline on entering. hehehe  (Oh well maybe next time.)  There was a lovely sketch and a prompt of "Lucky".  I always tell everyone that I'm a "Lucky Mom" so that just made this a challenge I needed to do.

I used Graphic 45 - Bohemian Bazaar papers that are bright and happy.  They are totally YUMMY!  I colored some white flowers from my stash with Mustard - Color Shine.  I love it!!  It is some of my absolute favorite stuff to work with on layouts. 

 

I stamped out the small butterfly from my constantly used Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic - Flying colors stamp set multiple times onto Luxury Centura Pearl 6" x 6" Printable Snow White Cardstock with VersaMark ink and then sprinkled each one in a different colored embossing powder and heat them.  I fussy cut them out and arranged them on my flowers for a bit of whimsy. 

I'm happy with the final result.  Thanks for stopping and looking today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

4 comments:

  1. best of luck with your wrist-carpal tunnel etc... pretty page-love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lay-out! Nice colors on this, love the flowers!! I'll be thinking of you! Hope your wrist will be feeling good enough for nail biting in 13 days!!! Ahhhh I can't believe it is almost here! Is it totally sad that this is what I have been looking forward to for months??
    Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty LO!!
    Love your flowers!
    Hope the surgery goes well for you .
    Sorry and hope you have a quick recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with your G45 paper!!! Your layout is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete