Monday, October 13, 2014

Back Porch Memories

Happy Monday!!  I'm super excited because tomorrow I leave to go on my annual Arts and Crafts festival trip to Arkansas with my Mom and Aunt!!  I still need to pack so this with be short and sweet! ha 

I have a layout to share for the November Guest Designer Challenge at Back Porch Memories.  Here is the awesome Becky Fleck sketch I was required to use:


 
Here is the layout I came up with for this challenge:
 
 
I'm never happy with my photos lately.  I have my fingers crossed that I will be getting a new camera for Christmas! 
 
I love this photo of my daughter that I took yesterday on her 7th birthday.  That big happy grin just makes my heart smile.  She was super excited because we were getting ready to go to her birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese's.  But honestly, she is always good at happily giving me a pretty smile when I take her photo.  She is definitely the child of a scrapbooker!!  LOL
 
Thanks so much for stopping and looking today!!  Until next time...happy scrapping!
 
Stacy
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture! I am a huge fan of tilted elements, it adds so much interest to your layout. Thanks for entering at Back Porch Memories and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your clean and simple layout. The title is perfect for that big smile. I hope you get that new camera to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious! What a cute little lady you have there :) Thanks for entering the contest and good luck!

    ReplyDelete