Monday, March 23, 2015

Mom's Love

Happy Monday everyone!!

Today I have a layout that I made for a Sketch plus Gold - Scrap Our Stash Challenge.  Everyone knows that gold is HOT right now so that was easy to add and I LOVE the sketch from Karan Gerber!!

Have a look and see what I mean...




Here is my take on the challenge:


I used a fun photo of my husband and his mother.  I splattered gold and pink Color Shine on the white base paper.  I'm enthralled with sequins lately so I had to add some of them too.  I used a bit of black to ground everything.  I'm happy with how it turned out.  What do you think??

I'm working on another layout right now so expect to see more soon!!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy


10 comments:

  1. Black, gold, sequins=awesome! I wanna know how you made those hearts (or did you buy them? Let me know!) Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were in a kit I got from Gossamer Blue last month. There were 4 in the package. I don't remember the company though. Sorry Kate! You could probably look on their site and find out. Thanks for the sweet comment!! Hugs!

      Delete
  2. Love your take on the sketch, Beautiful page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Page. Love those hearts. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love the colors, the pleated hearts and how you trailed sequins and such across your page. Well done. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color mix!! Very creative! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty! Thanks for joining the Scrap Our Stash Challenge!

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Love your take on the sketch. great colors, love all the bits. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty page Stacey and awesome job with the sketch as well as completing the gold requirement of the challenge! Thank you for linking up with Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete