Saturday, October 3, 2015

Scrappy Friends October

Hello friends!  I have a project to share with you today!  It is always fun to do the Scrappy Friends Challenges by Rochelle, Kelly, and Brenda.  You can do one challenge or all three of them.  If you do them all you get your name in the hat for the grand prize.  I combined all three challenges on this layout:


I did the sketch challenge by Brenda over at GrandDiva's Creative Corner.


I did Rochelle's Tic Tac Toe challenge at Through the Eye's of Rochelle Spears.  I used "Toe" down - Diamond shape, Mixed Alphas and Pearls.


And finally I was inspired by the diamonds on Kelly's Inspiration board at Creating with Paper and More.


I love how my layout turned out and I hope you like it too!  Thanks for looking!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

4 comments:

  1. Amazing layout and wonderful job with all 3 all challenges!
    Great photos and I love the stitching! Thank your for playing along with Scrappy Friends!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super darn cute!!!! :) You did a wonderful job on the challenges! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is amazing Stacy!!! Love the stitched circles! Awesome job with all 3 challenges! Thanks for playing along with the Scrappy Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete