Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March Sketches in Thyme


Hi guys!! 

How are things going?  I'm sorry to have been missing in action.  I have been having the hardest time trying to get on my blog to post.  Long boring story, which is not worth sharing.  But the good news is I got on here today!!

I have a new project to share based on the newest sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme.  Check it out!


I had so much fun making this!!  I love this photo of my sweet funny 87 year old aunt that I love more than anything.  We have gone to craft festivals and flea markets in Arkansas every October for more than 25 years.  This photo was her being silly last October.

Sketches in Thyme has 4 sketches to inspire you each month.  You can enter as many times as you want to try to win the one monthly prize.  So go check out the sketch challenge that is up right now.

Thanks for stopping by and looking !  Until next time....happy scrapping!

Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment