Friday, June 16, 2017

Bloom

Hello my friends!

Look at this fun layout I made of my goddaughters child.  I love her so much!  She is a bundle of energy and  fun.  I used the cool sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash to inspired me.  I was required to use items using the word SUMMER.  S-sticker, U-Uniball black pen, M-metal, M-mist, E-enamal dot and R-rhinestone.



This sketch was so cool and different.  I loved working with it!  And these photos make me smile.  

You should go check out this challenge at Scrap Our Stash!  Thanks for stopping and looking today!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

6 comments:

  1. Great take on the challenge!Love the cute and cozy atmosphere.Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, cute photos - they certainly suit the sketch :)I love that background paper too. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute page! Love those photos! great stash used! Thanks for joining Scrap Our Stash! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch!! LOVE your use of stash! Thanks for playing along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely layout, and thank you for creating with us this month at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and your take on the sketch, great use of your stash! Many thanks for joining us at Scrap our Stash! <3

    ReplyDelete