Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Feeling Crafty!

Hi guys!

Happy Wednesday!  I'm excited to say I made a card today!  Woo Hoo!!  I haven't been feeling very crafty lately.  It might have something to do with how trashed my scrap room has been.  But yesterday I cleaned off my desk and magically today I'm feeling crafty! ha  

I am taking the newest class at Online Card Classes, Rainbow Maker, and I was inspired to make this card today!  I LOVE Online Card Classes!!  I've literally taken every one of their classes and even if you aren't a card maker, you can learn so many cool techniques to use on your mixed media projects or layouts etc.  And they are very reasonably priced.  


What do you think?  It's pretty sunny here so it was a bit hard to take a good photo but I couldn't wait to share it with you!

Thanks for stopping and looking!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment