Monday, September 25, 2017

Cake Pop

Hello Peeps!  What's up!?

I have a fun layout to share today of my goddaughter's child.  She was on a pretty long road trip with her mom and baby brother.  Baby brother started melting down so mom decided to give them all a bit of a break.  They got lovely cake pops.  After this break the trip went more smoothly. 

I love the rose gold colors of these papers I got in my Flavors of the Month club kit from The Scraproom!!  GORGEOUSNESS!  

I was inspired by the Sketch + Word challenge at Scrap Our Stash this month.  The word is LEARN.  I used L - letter stickers , E - enamel dots, A -arrow , R - rhinestones , N - numbers.


You should hurry up if you want to join in on this challenge because it ends soon!  

Thanks for dropping by today!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

5 comments:

  1. I love these colours together, and I love rose gold too :) The photo grid looks great, what a good idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo beautiful! What not to love here? Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page! Love how you used 4 photos. You did a fabulous job with the sketch and word challenge. Thanks for joining us at SCRAP OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww how cute! Love your layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete