Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Give Thanks

Hi peeps!

I'm back yet again today!!  Look at me go... I have a double page layout to share.  I was inspired by 3 different challenges!  I used a sketch from Stuck Sketches for one of the pages.  I used the mood board from Challenge YOUrself blog.  You have to include yourself on your layout which I did and I was inspired by the fall colors and leaves on the mood board.  And I did the Tic Tac Toe challenge at Scrap Our Stash.  I used the diagonal starting from the upper right side - the color brown, fall theme and echo park.





These photos are from the Give Thanks Scrap Society crop my friends, The Design Divas and I went to at the beginning of November.  We had a such a fun time!  I love getting together with my scrappy friends!

I hope you enjoyed these layouts and are maybe inspired to join in on any or all of these challenges.

Thanks for visiting!  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

11 comments:

  1. Your double layout looks fantastic, great photos, clever use of the Sketch from Stuck?! too.. thanks for joining in with Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colors and embellishments. Thank you for plaing with us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've interpreted the sketch and gone completely full size on your photo horizontal bit (for lack of a better way of describing it!) Thanks for joining us at stuck sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this spread, great job in combing the two designs for a double pager! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see a double, you've done such a great job with them :)The falling leaves look fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love that you did a double, and I love love how you made the leaves falling! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!
    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pages. Love how you used the journaling cards. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love this spread so much! Great layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful layout, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layouts! Thanks for playing along with SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great double layout. Love the pops of blue. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete