Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Deck The Halls

Happy December!

This year has flown by, hasn't it?  It's hard to believe the year is almost over.  I hope your 2017 was a good one!  

Now to my project.  Here is the layout I made using the newest sketch challenge at Sketches in Thyme.  


The photo is of my dad and his brother with their dad on Christmas.  I love getting to see photos like this where you can see furnishings and holiday decorations.  I tell myself that I need to include stuff in the background instead of zooming in and only doing close ups.  How about you?  Do you include  "the details"?

Go over to Sketches in Thyme and check out the challenges this month!  Be inspired by all of the designers!  

Thanks for stopping and looking here today.  Until next time...happy scrapping!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays Stacy! Hope you and the family are all doing well! Finally caught up on the Walking Dead, I feel like it is really dragging along!

    ReplyDelete